Joom review: here is the new baby of e-commerce, but beware, it could make a name for itself. In fact, Joom like Wish (see: Wish review) is first developed through its mobile application, which is particularly very popular in Russia.. And just like Aliexpress (see: Aliexpress review) the products on Joom come all from China at prices defying all competition. What makes it different from Aliexpress in particular is that the site is well done with a good design and the translations are much better.
Joom has launched its website, and it is available in English. So it starts attracting more and more people worldwide, so here is our opinion on Joom and all you need to know to order.
Joom review on Delivery
The big plus point of Joom, is that unlike Wish, shipping charges are almost always free. So no unpleasant surprises on the price at the end of your order! Your order goes through several steps :
- You enter your shipping address and make the payment for your order
- You can cancel your order or change the shipping address within 8 hours of purchase
- 8 hours after the payment of your order, the information is transmitted to the seller
- The seller packs the merchandise, chooses his carrier, then ships the order
- The seller assigns a tracking number to your order, allowing you to track the delivery of the package on the site or the application.
- When the parcel arrives at the destination post office, you receive a notice of passage
- With this notice of passage and ID, you can go to the post office to pick up your merchandise.
The sellers have a maximum of 75 days to deliver the order. If the product is not delivered 75 days after the date of purchase, Joom will refund the full amount of your order. However, most orders take between 15 and 30 days to arrive, like Aliexpress. Unfortunately, the sellers send the products separately, even if they have been ordered together because your products are not necessarily ordered from the same seller.
Joom review, THE CARRIERS :
The seller chooses the carrier before sending the product. If the product is shipped, you will see its tracking number on the order page. Sellers who work with Joom often choose these carriers : …
Warranty & Refund: Joom Review
Joom delivers the product according to its description within 75 days of purchase. If you have not received the product within 75 days or if the product does not match its description, contact Joom. They will process your request and find a solution. On Joom, the solution is in favor of the customer in 90% of cases. You can contact them by pressing the icon at the top right, specify the subject of your request and talk to the support agents!
The refund may take up to 14 days from the cancellation date. In most cases, the amount is paid into your bank account 2-3 days after the cancellation. You may find more information in this other article about Joom
Terms of refund
You can get a full refund if :
- More than 75 days have elapsed since the date of purchase and the product has not yet been delivered.
- The quality of the product is considerably worse than what is seen in the description and it is impossible to consume the product properly.
- You have changed your mind about the order within 14 days of delivery. In this case, you can return the merchandise to the seller. Do not forget to contact the technical support team to request the return address. Otherwise, Joom reserves the right to refuse your refund request. The refund is only made when proof of return shipping is presented to the technical agents. Joom does not participate in the costs of return, they will be at your expense.
CAN YOU CONTACT THE SELLER?
For the moment, it is not possible. But you can always contact Joom’s agents by tapping the chat icon at the top right. To ensure the best customer experience, Joom offers technical support entirely in English, unlike Aliexpress. Joom makes every effort to find fair solutions to disputes between customers and sellers.
In order to settle your orders on Joom, only payment by credit card is accepted. Unfortunately, as on Aliexpress, payment by Paypal is not available. It seems that Joom has the ambition to offer different payment methods soon. However, payments on Joom are totally secure and therefore you have no risk when ordering on Joom.
What is a Store?
Joom is an intermediary between customers and sellers. Each Store on Joom represents a seller. Reviews on the Stores are reviews of products sold by this Store. Only users who have received their product can leave a review. The Store Score is the average of the scores for all products purchased in the Store. Only users who have received their product can rate it. If you liked the quality and delivery time of a product, add the Store to Favorites. The next time you place an order, you can easily find that Trusted Store. And sellers regularly renew the range of products in their stores. You can also read the reviews of previous buyers in the comments on the product datasheet. Many customers share pictures of the product they have received, which is very useful to make a little more of the quality of the product.
If this article “Joom review” has been helpful, support us by sharing it on social networks or with a like on our Facebook page. And do not hesitate to share your experience with Joom in the comments below!